I do still exsist

I do, in fact, still exsist on this earth, as hard as that is to believe. I wish I could say that I have been off having adventures in Middle Earth, but I must be totally honest and admit that I forgot about this blog.
Yes. That is the sad, sad truth. Fortunately for me, no one was following this blog so I have not offended anyone by desertion. I take full responsability, by now ignoring it. Moving on.

I basically was absent during the entire war of the ring. MORE apologies. So I will just have to keep posting and  hopefully catch up pretty quickly. As of now, day to day posts will not be posted on the acual day, but I hope to be able to do that again once I catch up to myself.
I go now to draft a whole bunch of posts, and schedule them to appear daily.

post signature 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Even ones that have nothing to do with anything.