Frodo is Born!!


My good Readers, I had intended to happy birthday Frodo and do this whole Post on September 22nd, but I didn't quite finish the ones that had to come first, so it is late. But, 
In the year 2968 TA September 22nd 
Frodo son of Drogo was born. Dear old Frodo. If his poor dear mother had had any idea what would have happened to him, she would have hidden him away, never to be found. I suppose it is a good thing that she didn't, otherwise someone else would have had to take the Ring to Mordor, or Bilbo would have kept it and gotten worse and worse, until the Ringwraiths came to the Shire and took it. Then Sauron would have power over all Middle Earth. 
Also, today, being September 28th, Frodo, Samwise, Merry, and Pippin were all captured by a barro-wight. And Gandalf reached Sarn Ford. 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Even ones that have nothing to do with anything.